Note For Author
All authors and the submission have to conform to the journal's ethical guidelines (section duties for authors).
No processing fee is entitled to the submission and the publication of the selected article.
Manuscripts submission should be adapted to the following guidelines (Please read carefully and adapt to the format and the style accordingly):
- Contents of the manuscript Influence the scope of the journal and contribute to the current scientific debates on Islamic Education.
- The manuscript is an original study, the outputs are supported by research, and are conceptually clear.
- Manuscripts are written in good Indonesian, or at least legible; copy editors and language editors will offer lots of help for editing if needed.
- Articles must present a bibliography that includes primary sources - books, manuscripts, interviews, or observations - and secondary sources judging from peer-reviewed books or journals.
- Articles must contain arguments / theses / findings that contribute to a scientific discussion in a field of study which must clearly and systematically refer to the content and conclusions.
- The information selected and the author appear only in the submission form and the final production of that manuscript.
- Title in Indonesian or English, (no comma) is formulated briefly and clearly, not more than 40 characters, written in Times New Roman letters, 12 pt size, bold, 1.5 spaces, middle margin, capital letters, and less than 12 words.
- Abstract manuscripts must be written in English with Times New Roman letters, size 10 pt, 1 space. The maximum length of the abstract is 150-200 words.
- The manuscript’s length is between 4000-8000 words (including title, abstracts, and references); typed in MS document with Times New Roman, size 12 pts, one and a half-space
- The article will be reviewed and edited without changing any substantial contents.
- The submitted article should be not published elsewhere nor under review for possible publication in other publication platforms
Writing Tables and Figures
Writing table titles and table names should be written on the table. Written in Times New Roman, size 10, bold, and center margin. The writing in the table is written in Times New Roman, size 10 pt with 1 space, the first line containing the title of each column is in bold.
Ta'allum: Islamic Education Journal in word document format is available for download. Please do not change the cover and follow the appropriate style.
The Inclusion of the image title and the image name is written below the image. Written in Times New Roman, size 10 pt, bold, and center margin.
For reference, journals that use footnotes for reference, follow the author's guide to references and style bibliographic information available here.
The source mention of the article that is used as a reference uses a footnote writing system that refers to Chicago formulas. Footnotes are written 1 space in 10 pt Times New Roman font, starting directly from the edge and done consistently.The following is an example of writing a footnote and a list of references. Writing order by including the author's name, title, city, publisher, and page. If there are more than 3 authors, only the first author's name is written followed by the word et. al
- Wendy Doniger, Splitting the Difference (Chicago: University of Chicago Press,1999), 65.
- Guy Cowlishaw and Robin Dunbar, Primate Conservation Biology (Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 2000), 104–7.
- Edward O. Laumann et al., The Social Organization of Sexuality: Sexual Practices in the United States (Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1994), 262.
Doniger, Wendy. Splitting the Difference. Chicago: University of Chicago Press,1999.
Cowlishaw, Guy, and Robin Dunbar. Primate Conservation Biology. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 2000.
Laumann, Edward O., John H. Gagnon, Robert T. Michael, dan Stuart Michaels. The Social Organization of Sexuality: Sexual Practices in the United States. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1994.
Catatan kaki dari terjemahan buku
- Amy Buttner, terjemahan, Aktivitas, Permainan, dan Strategi Penilaian untuk Kelas Bahasa Asing (Jakarta:Indeks, 2007), 45.
Buttner, Amy, terjemahan. Aktivitas, Permainan, dan Strategi Penilaian untuk Kelas Bahasa Asing. Jakarta:Indeks, 2007.
Jika menggunakan makalah yang dipublikasikan dalam media massa (majalah, koran, dll).
- Defri Werdiono, “Upaya Menyelamatkan Gambut,” Kompas, 10 Agustus 2010, 10.
Werdiono, Defri. “Upaya Menyelamatkan Gambut.” Kompas, 10 Agustus 2010.
Article in Print Journal
- John Maynard Smith, “The Origin of Altruism,” Nature 393 (1998): 639
Smith, John Maynard. “The Origin of Altruism.” Nature 393 (1998): 639
Article in Online Journal
- Mark A. Hlatky et l,. “Quality-of-life and Depressive Symtoms in Postmenopausal Women after Receiving Hormone Therapy: Result from the Heart and Estrogen/ Progestin Replacement Study (HERS) Trial, “Journal of American Medical Association 287, 5 (2002), http://jama.ama-assn.org/issues/v287n5/rfull/joc10108.html.#aainfo.
Hlatky, Mark A., Derek Boothroyd, Eric Vittinghoff, Penny Sharp, dan Mary A. Whooley. “Quality-of-life and Depressive Symtoms in Postmenopausal Women after Receiving Hormone Therapy: Result from the Heart and Estrogen/ Progestin Replacement Study (HERS) Trial, “Journal of American Medical Association 287, no. 5 (6 Februari, 2002), http://jama.amaassn.org/issues/v287n5/rfull/joc10108.html.#aainfo.
Excerpt from Website
- John Burnett, “Victorian Working Women: Sweated Labor,” VictorianWeb, http://www.victorianweb.org/history/work/burnett2.html (diakses 9 Februari, 2010).
Burnett, John. “Victorian Working Women: Sweated Labor.” VictorianWeb.http://www.victorianweb.org/history/work/burnett2.html (diakses 9 Februari, 2010).