LEGACY: Jurnal Hukum dan Perundang-undangan is a scientific journal contains original works from lecturers, researchers, students, and other concerned parties who have not been published or are not on the publication in the form of articles on the research and conceptual ideas on the subject of constitutional law. This journal publishes twice in a year on March and August, which spread throughout Indonesia and South East Asia in printed and online.
LEGACY: Jurnal Hukum dan Perundang-undangan is published by Department of Constitutional Law (HTN), Faculty of Sharia and Law (FASIH), State Islamic Institute (IAIN) Tulungagung, East Java, Indonesia. The entire article can be accessed at http://ejournal.iain-tulunagagung.ac.id/legacy
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- The title of the article should be written in Indonesian or English Languages, straightforward, informative, and no more than 15 words.
- The abstract should be clear and concise (no more than 250 words) and written in one paragraph by using English and Indonesian.
- Keywords should be consistent and reveal important concepts in the article and write in 3 to 5 words.
- The manuscript should be typed in MS Word doc. format, using 12 points Bookman Old Style font in 1,5 space, no space inter-paragraph, on quarto or custom-size paper (16 cm x 24 cm), 15-25 pages in length (no more than 6,000 words).
- The citation and references should be presented alphabetically and chronologically, and be written in accordance with the Chicago Manual of Style 17th style as follow. Mendeley recommended
Kutbuddin Aibak, Metodologi Pembaharuan Hukum Islam, (Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar, 2008), h. 34
Brigham, Eugene F & Houston, Joel F. Dasar-Dasar Manajemen Keuangan, Ali Akbar Yulianto, Penerj, (Jakarta: Salemba Empat, 2006), h. 22.
Article in journal:
Imam Malik Masyhuri, “Abu Hasan al Asy’ari dan Pemikiran Kalamnya”, Kontemplasi, Vol.2, No.1, Juni 2005, h. 13.
Article in the newspaper:
Hafidz Muftisany, Agung Sasongko, “Akad Nikah Via Video Call, SahKah?”, dalam https://www.republika.co.id/berita/dunia-islam/fatwa/16/08/03/obavus313-akad-nikah-via-video-call-sahkah, Republika.co.id, 2018, Oktober 23.
Workshop, Seminars, Training Paper:
Benjamin M. Tabak, "The Dynamic Relationship between Stock Price and exchange Rate: Evidence for Brazil", Working Paper Series 124, November 2006, h. 56.
Thesis, Dissertation, and Research Report:
Nurush Shobahah, “Penggunaan Hak Interpelasi Dewan Perwakilan Rakyat Terhadap Kebijakan Pemerintah”, Tesis, Universitas Islam Negeri Sunan Ampel Surabaya, 2015, h. 99.
The author has full rights to the articles that have been sent to LEGACY: Jurnal Hukum dan Perundang-undangan. The author is responsible for the originality of the articles and all the references used in the journal script.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.